- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 3 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (about 2/3 cup dry)
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 9 oz baby kale or baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, cored and diced
- 5 oz feta cheese, crumbled
Yield: About 5 – 6 servings
In a blender or mason jar combine all dressing ingredients except poppy seeds. Blend until well combined (or cover and shake if using a mason jar). Pour into a container and stir in poppy seeds. Store in refrigerator.
For the salad toss all ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Pour dressing over top and toss. Serve immediately after adding dressing.
The post Berry Avocado Quinoa and Kale Salad with Honey-Lime Poppy Seed Dressing appeared first on NUTRITIONCLUB.
from The Nutrition Club http://thenutritionclub.blogspot.com/2015/11/berry-avocado-quinoa-and-kale-salad.html